Is it really true, May is almost gone? Wow, time sure goes fast. Starting April 24th – May 10th, Giacomo and I were part of the DNA conference that took place in Mazatlan, Mexico.
We spent two weeks with the founders of YWAM, learning and receiving from them, but also participating in raising up the new generation of leaders within our mission.
Giacomo was able to share on two different occasions a message that God has laid on his heart regarding Legacy and that was truly wonderful. Besides that also having the privilege of translating both for Loren & Darlene of course.
Our little one, Tessa was with us for part of this time which was a total joy and some well deserved quality time for her with mom and dad.
What else is coming up for our family in the coming months:
- Giacomo will be going on a Middle-East trip to Lebanon exploring with some of our other leaders and staff to send a team of friends there in 2020. Pray for a fruitful trip.
- Marjolein is preparing all the necessary logistics for the upcoming July quarter as we will have a DTS as well as our very first School of writing.
We are needing to see some financial miracles.
- Kids school fees for May & June 2019 ($2200)
- Mar’s vehicle. Once again her vehicle is needing to get fixed and it is a never ending story. We do not have a monthly budget to invest in making monthly payments on a new car, so we really need to sell this one (which will give us around $5000) and to really get a quality vehicle we still need to raise another $10.000. Praise the Lord we have raised $5000 for this so far, but need to see this miracle happen soon.
If you want to help with any of these needs. CLICK HERE and it will take you to our donation page for further instructions.
The other ways to give would be:
- Send a check to YWAM, include a separate note stating “for the support of Giacomo & Marjolein Coghi and send to YWAM El Paso, 4444 Edgar Park Ave, El Paso, TX 79904 (this is also tax deductible)
- Send a donation through paypal using our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send it directly to our Bank of America account (Personal message us for info)
Thank you for considering a one time donation or becoming a monthly supporter for our family and the work in Costa Rica.